How to make portable usb pen drive in windows 10?
If you are using an old version of Windows on your system, you can easily load Windows 10 into USB drive directly. There is a way to run Windows 10 directly through a USB drive on your PC.
Following is a list of system requirements used to make a USB drive to run Windows 10 directly on your PC:
- You have to use a USB flash drive with at least 16GB of free space, but you should prefer to use a 32GB USB flash drive.
- You will have to need a Windows 10 license and 25-character product key to activate it on the USB flash drive. This 25-character product key is not required for digital licenses. If you don’t have a Windows 10 license, you can purchase it from the Microsoft official site.
Creating portable usb pen drive in windows 10?
- Select Create installation media (USB flash drive, DVD, or ISO file) for another PC
- Click Next and set the preferred Language
- You can find the latest edition of Windows 10 on this website. At the present time, the latest Windows 10 version is Windows 10 May 2020 Update.
- Carefully select the correct Windows 10 Edition and system Architecture
- Click on the “Download tool now” button under the “Create Windows 10 installation media” section and save the downloaded file. See the below image:
- To make changes, clear the checkbox labeled Use the recommended options for this PC