Description of Logo Designing with its types
What is Logo?
- Logo may represent any brand, MNC or Company.
- Logo is the pictorial representation of any brand that can be any kind of sport shoes, clothes and vice versa.
- For example shown below is logo of my website
Different types of Logos
- Abstract Mark Logo
- Mascot Logo
- Combination Mark Logo
- Emblem Logo
- Lettermark Logo
- Pictorial Mark Logo
- Wordmark Logo
Tools Required for Making Logo
- Adobe Photoshop
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Illustrator
How to make Logo in Adobe Photoshop
- Open Adobe Photoshop
- Create new Document
- In New Document Select Width and height of Logo
- The Background layer is locked in photoshop so unlock it.
- In the Toolbar Panel Select Pen Tool.
- Create new layer i,e Ctrl+shift+n.
- in the new layer select pen tool draw shape according to your Logo requirement.
- Click on the Layer you created and left click and select fill path and choose colour of your logo requirement.
- Click on Open and click on save as and select png format.
- Your Logo is Done!